Christopher Reeve"s Son Looks Just Like Him Now And People Are Freaking Out
I think every little kid goes through a phase where they wish their parents were some sort of superhero. I mean, we all knew that kid growing up whose dad was a cop or a firefighter, and we all remember how popular that kid was on Career Day. Well, when I was growing up, I often found myself wondering what it would be like to have a parent who was not just a hero, but a superhero!
You know, like Superman!

I always wondered what the kids of such a hero thought about their dad.

Well, while I’m sure Reeve’s three kids got a lot of attention from their classmates because of who their dad was, I don’t think any of them got as much attention as they are now.

This is William back when he was a kid.

Commenti
Posta un commento