14 People With Too Much Money To Spend




I don’t know about you, but I have no idea what it’s like to be rich. 


It seems like it would be really awesome. 


But maybe it’s just easy for me to think that, because rich folk often make it seem like having too much money to spend is a huge problem. 


So, the question remains, what would you spend all your money on? 


These people figured out some things, what would you do? 











1. What is better than a pool inside a pool? 






2. What else are you going to do with all your iPads? 













3. I wonder how many lives it took him to save up this much cash.






4. It all makes sense now…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know