12 People Whose Bodies Weren"t Discovered For Years
I think I can safely say that this is by far my worst nightmare. Dying alone in your home, undiscovered for years at a time.
It’s not the undiscovered part that scares me, but the loneliness of each of these scenes. In every case, people just seem to lose touch with those they care about – and who care about them. I can honestly say it would be heartbreaking to feel that if I died, no one would find me. For years.
Instead of feeling brought down by these stories, I hope they bring you up. I hope they inspire you to reach out to those you care about, but also to those who maybe you’ve forgotten over the years. Whether they’ve become loners or not, you could be changing someone’s life.
1. A woman and her daughter’s bodies were found by police, with the mother not seen for 30 YEARS!

2. Police are still baffled over a mummified Michigan woman.

3. Chattanooga brothers died together, but there’s no signs of foul play.

4. An Australian woman’s body was found after EIGHT years.

Commenti
Posta un commento