16 Pics To Take You On A Lollercoaster That Works Great And Won"t Hurt You




When it comes to theme parks, there are usually two types of people. We’ve got those who can’t wait to hit the fastest and wildest roller coasters and those who stare nervously at those horrible things and just hope the park has an arcade or something.


I’m the second type, which not only makes me incredibly lame but also makes me the perfect person to ensure the ride isn’t too scary. If I like it, nobody is going to pee themselves and give those poor park employees a worse day than they’re already dealing with.


All that’s to say that these 16 laughs will go down as easy as a cool, refreshing beverage on a fine day.











1. Donald’s expression nailed it, the time where I care about this conversation is long over.


But even though they kept me waiting, I still feel like a dick if I ignore it. Haha, I guess that’s how it goes.




2. I think we can all remember a time we got so mad it took all our maturity away.


He’s gonna be halfway through a Pokémon episode before he realizes what just happened to him.











3. Like, I wasn’t exactly running out of reasons to hate geese already.






4. He’s gonna catch a “who’s this?” so hard he might as well flash the bat signal.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know