NASA Shows Us Our Planet Then And Now
Our world is an incredibly cool place that is constantly changing.
Technology has allowed us to see this first-hand, and the results are actually pretty mesmerizing. Don’t tell my editor this, but I’ve been looking at these images released by NASA for way longer than necessary to write this article. I can’t help myself — seeing the then-and-now pics put things into a perspective I’d like to explore.
Let’s check out the images together. Are these the kind of changes you’d expect to see? Share your thoughts in the COMMENTS on Facebook.
Once upon a time, this was the fourth largest lake in the world.

This is what it looks like before and after an avalanche disaster.

Arctic Sea ice, the difference between 1984 and 2016.

Fire is not a force to be reckoned with.

This is Lake Cachuma in Southern California, 2013 and 2016.

Commenti
Posta un commento