The Cast Of "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" Then And Now




The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was one of my favorite shows growing up. In fact, I spent a lot of my childhood rehearsing the lyrics to the theme song so that I could impress my friends. It all gets a bit muddled after “on the playground is where I spent most of my days…” but most people thought I was pretty cool (just my Mom). Anyways, let’s take a look what the cast of the beloved ‘90s sitcom is doing now!


Were you a fan of the Fresh Prince? Let us know in the comments!











Back then Will Smith was a rising star. On The Fresh Prince he played a character loosely based on himself. It was our first glimpse of the multi-talented actor.






Now, Will Smith is a Hollywood legend. His top credits include Bad Boys, Independence Day, Men in Black, and Hitch, among others.


He doesn’t seem to age, either.











Alfonso Ribeiro played Carlton Banks, the pretentious son of Phil Banks, and one of the most lovable characters on the show. 






Alfonso is now the host of America’s Funniest Home Videos, and his dance “The Carlton” has lived on in popular culture. 


The 45-year-old showed that he can still shake it on Dancing with the Stars.




Everyone fondly remembers Uncle Phil…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know