13 Weirdly Extravagant Things Celebs Have In Their Homes




It’s only natural for an average person such as myself to be a little jealous of the world’s biggest celebrities and all of their fortune. I mean, these people literally get to dream a life filled with amazing things and people, and of course, a whole lotta money. And I’m also a firm believer that the people who criticize celebs for their seemingly-extravagant possessions are just jealous and would probably spend their money on ridiculous things too if they had enough of it.


Okay that’s my rant. Here are some super weird celeb possessions. 











1. Beyoncé – Gold Leggings


You know how sometimes you just like to get all cozy in a pair of leggings and lay around the house? Well Beyoncé does that in a pair of pure gold leggings. 




2. Amanda Seyfried – Lots Of Taxidermy


This gorgeous actress actually collects taxidermy animals – which I think is pretty cool, but I could see how people would say that’s weird. 











3. Paris Hilton – Night Club


Yep you read that right – Paris Hilton has an entire night club attached to her home. I guess that makes for cheap cab rides home!




4. Celine Dion – Water Park


Celine is one of the most successful vocalists of all time, so it only makes sense that she can have her very own $20 million water park in her backyard. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know