12 Times The 100-Layer Challenge Went Too Far




When the 100-layer challenge first came out, I was mortified. The first 100-layer challenge video I saw was 100 layers of nail polish. It looked ridiculous, and as time went on, people thought of even crazier 100-layer challenges to do. So now, YouTube is filled with those types of videos. 


Each 100-layer challenge is grosser than the next, but that doesn’t stop me from watching them — they’re addicting to watch, and they’re definitely my guilty pleasure! I know it’s all for fun, so I do not take it seriously. If you love the 100-layer challenge as much as I do, check out 12 times it went a little too far. 











1. Bangs 


This looks like something that Sia would rock. 




2. Face Mask 


I feel like I can hear her scream. At least her face will be pore-free. 











3. Highlight 


This highlight is brighter than my future.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know