9 Steps That Prove We"ve All Been Applying Glitter Nail Polish Wrong




When I stumbled upon a YouTube video stating that there was a right way to apply glitter nail polish, I obviously had to tune in. I hardly ever use glitter polishes because they always tend to turn out looking dull, thin, and definitely not what the bottle had promised. But after watching this video, my hope in glitter polish has definitely been restored. It turns out that I’ve been applying glitter polish the wrong way for essentially my entire life, and chances are, so have you. So if you’re looking to take your glitter polish game to the next level, keep reading for a list of steps that’ll show you how to apply glitter polish to achieve some seriously sparkly results. 











What Not To Do 


So this is definitely how I’ve been applying glitter nail polish forever, and it’s so ineffective. Simply swiping on glitter polish will leave the sparkles dull-looking and spread out. 




Step 1


The first step towards glittertastic nails is to choose a good quality glitter nail polish in your desired color. I love this silver one that she uses. 











Step 2


Glitter polish tends to be hard on nails, so it’s important that you apply a clear base coat before getting started. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know