15 TV Show Characters Who Made The WORST Best Friends
No matter how much you love a TV show, you’re going to find some faults with it. It’s the same with the relationships in the shows, some are perfect and others I just want to scream at the screen “why are you even hanging out with them?!” A lot of times I think we’re supposed to be cheering for them, but sometime’s I’m just hate-watching a friendship. Here are some TV friends who just didn’t do it for us.
1. Dawson and Pacey. Dawson was constantly putting Pacey down, and well Pacey kinda sorta took Dawson’s girl.

2. One example out of many: Serena took over Blair’s modelling shoot and then tried to play completely innocent.

3. Marissa Cooper on The OC and everyone she ever met ever throughout the entire show. Ever. Always. To everyone.

4. Carrie and Miranda. Miranda always gave more in this friendship, and when she slipped and hurt herself, Carrie sent her boyfriend Aiden to help instead!

Commenti
Posta un commento