16 Customers Whose Complaints May Or May Not Have Been Answered




I have to be very quick with this one because this is the very forum where a poorly crafted list of customer complaints could easily lead to plenty of comments complaining about my inability to find proper complaints. It’s a very slippery slope. One slip up, one typo, and the complaints come rolling in. But if everything goes right? Silence, or maybe a “haha.” 
This is life on the internet. So many voices, all just waiting for me to mess up. That’s a lot of pressure. 
Luckily, I have an editor I can blame. 











1. This is probably the only customer service agent who I could relate to 






2. That’s some sound advice on how to improve













3. Clearly Mr. Quackenbush wants less science in his edition of Popular Science






4. The point is, they got their money. They always do



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know