12 Fiery Facts To Know About Isla Fisher The Gorgeous Ginger




Who among us doesn’t like a fiery redhead? If you say no, you’re lying to yourself and the world, or you’re seriously deluded. Isla Fisher is drop dead gorgeous and also just spilled that there might be a Wedding Crashers sequel, so I fell even more in love with her. Which I didn’t think was possible. Here are some things to know about the ginger beauty.











1. She was a published author at only 18 years old!


So she’s beautiful, a famous actress, and a writer. And I’m writing captions in a toque that I haven’t washed in 5 years.




2. She’s married to Sacha Baron Cohen who created the infamous Borat character.


Very nice.











3. She’s thought of as an Aussie but she was actually born in Oman, a country in the Middle East.


She moved to Australia when she was 6.




4. She was supposed to be in The Simpsons Movie but they cut her out in the final draft.


If this happened to me I don’t know if I could have gone on.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know