This Article Is For Anyone Who Doesn"t Think Ross Geller Was The Worst "Friends" Character
Friends will always have a special place in my heart. It’s my favorite sitcom and I have proof! I’ve probably watched the entire show at least 12 times and there are 10 seasons! Each character is special with their quirks and they’ve all been annoying at one point during the show. But nobody even comes close to being as annoying as the one and only, Ross Geller. I hate to say it, but Ross is the worst friend out of all of them! I’ve gathered the evidence and I’m pretty sure you’ll end up agreeing with me in the end.
1. Ross never even read the letter. HE NEVER READ THE LETTER. Rachel poured her whole heart into that letter and all Ross wanted to do was correct her grammar when she confused “your” and “you’re.”

2. He makes people call him Dr. Geller.

3. He loves to get super condescending about nerdy things and totally holds it over people.

4. Ross kept claiming that him and Rachel were on a break. Listen, Ross. You and Rachel were broken up for only hours, I repeat LITERALLY HOURS, before you hooked up with the girl from the copy place!

Commenti
Posta un commento