"Saved By The Bell" Producer Admits The Show Was Meant To Be Much Darker




There was a time in the early ’90s when the majority of the time I spent at home was watching the very, very, VERY cheesy teen comedy Saved By The Bell. The show is now sort of a cult classic, but back then it was my life. I literally couldn’t start my day if I didn’t check in on Screech and the gang first. The show had so many great episodes that it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I guarantee there’s one specific episode that none of us ever forgot. 


Remember that one where Jesse gets addicted to caffeine pills?











Well if you don’t remember that episode, here’s a quick recap.


The gang gets worried when Jessie seems to be acting funny at school. As it turns out, the stress of midterms and extracurricular activities have lead her to a caffeine addiction pill that she can’t seem to kick. 




But according to one of the producers on the show, this memorable episode was supposed to be much different.


MUCH different. 











The show’s executive producer Peter Engel recently released a memoir that goes through many of the behind the scenes secrets that even the biggest fans don’t know about. 


And one of the juiciest secrets involves this classic episode. 




Here’s what was supposed to happen. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know