16 Unfortunate People Who Got Hit By Unpleasant Surprises




I hate unpleasant surprises, not because they’re inherently bad, but because they ruin a perfectly good thing. You know that saying, “one bad apple ruins a bunch”? Well, that’s sort of what unpleasant surprises are for me. 


When you have one, you become inclined to assume the rest will follow suit. Surprises were ruined along time ago for me. I apologize in advance if you’re one of those people who still loves a good surprise, because this list might do the same for you.











1. Now that’s what I call a family vacation






2. Never say never













3. So many layers of disappointment






4. Devastating



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know