13 Things Most People Don"t Know About Alyson Hannigan
Do you ever just put on Netflix, scroll through your list of things to watch, and still end up choosing something you’ve watched at least five times before?! That’s definitely me. When I get home from work, I immediately watch How I Met Your Mother. I just really miss the gang and their crazy adventures. I wish I could say that I loved each character equally, but I can’t. My favorite was always Lily! I think I loved her character so much because I also love Alyson Hannigan. She’s done more than HIMYM and Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Find out more about her life below!
1. You know you’ve made it big when you have songs written about you! “Alyson Hannigan” by Juvenile Wreck and “This One Time” by The Malcolm Effect were both written about her!

2. You can thank Alyson for the Buffy theme song. She made Joss Whedon listen to it and it was ultimately chosen as the theme song!

3. Her character on Buffy mentioned in an episode that she used to write Doogie Howser, M.D. fan fiction when she was younger. Neil Patrick Harris, her co-star on HIMYM, played Doogie Howser!

4. Alyson was the only one of the cast members on HIMYM to not have a musical number… and that was on purpose!

Commenti
Posta un commento