16 Uses For A Shoe Organizer Besides The Obvious




These pocket organizers are always advertised for shoes, but there are so many other ways you can use them to get yourself and your home in order! I’ve only listed a small collection here, so be sure to comment if you know any awesome ways to use them!











1. Grab and go snacks.


They look so tasty! I totally wouldn’t eat them all the first day… totally.




2. Store pantry fruits and veggies.


They say you’re more likely to make healthy snack choices when they’re easy to access. So I suppose this is a better idea for my waistline than the chocolate bars. I guess.











3. Organize that cleaning closet.


This one also uses the closet hanger style of shoe organizer for paper towel!




4. Collect the tech.


Every drawer in my house has a random cable in it. Most I couldn’t actually identify their use. This makes so much more sense.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know