Why Wearing A Ponytail Could Cause Headaches




For as long as I can remember, ponytails have always been my favorite hairstyle. Growing up, I was involved in multiple sports, and ponytails weren’t just convenient; they were required. I can remember frequently getting those midday headaches, likely due to my overly-tight, constricting hairstyles. A few years ago I started making an active effort to wear my hair down more, and I can absolutely say that I’ve never felt more comfortable. It turns out that there are real, proven reasons behind why ponytails can cause pain, and this is definitely not something to take lightly. We shouldn’t be threatening our head health with something as silly as a hairstyle. So if you’ve been known to sport slick buns and ponytails yourself, read on to educate yourself on the potential dangers, and also learn some alternate, safer hairstyles to try instead! 











Many of our favorite celebs are known for their slicked back ponytails. Beyoncé donned this sky-high ‘do at the 2015 Met Gala. 






Gigi Hadid is constantly stepping out at red carpet events with sleek, straight, extremely tight ponytails. 













Her little sis, Bella Hadid, could be the spokesperson for slicked back, overly tight ballerina buns. 






And who could forget the queen of high ponytails, Ariana Grande? It’s extremely rare to see the singer sport anything but this trademark hairstyle. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know