This Mom Gave Her Daughter A Magical Unicorn Hair Makeover




When I was a kid, I had no say in what I could wear to school. My mom bought me overalls in every color of the rainbow. Great, one for every day of the week. I’m so lucky. I also wasn’t allowed to style my hair the way I wanted to. My mom braided my hair every day, and sometimes she would occasionally put it in pigtails. This does not look cute on someone who has thick curly hair. At least that was then and not now. 


Since I wasn’t allowed to style my hair, dyeing it was out of the question. I was given permission when I was in high school, but dyeing my hair is not for me. I love my natural hair color, and I will not change it anytime soon. Even though I’m totally digging brightly colored hair, it’s something that I will have to admire from afar. 


Unicorn hair is another style I’m loving, and I’m not the only one. A six-year-old has been begging her hairdresser mom to dye her mane for years. Her mother finally agreed, and the results are stunning. Check out how her mom decided to give her a hair makeover. 











1. Mother and Daughter


This is Mary and her six-year-old daughter, Lyra. Aren’t they adorable?




2. So Cute 


Seriously, how cute are they?











3. The Start


Before dyeing Lyra’s hair, her mom had a long talk with her about what it means to make such a drastic change to her hair color. She also made sure that dyeing her hair was not going to violate any school rules. Lyra looks pretty excited, to say the least. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know