16 People Who Can"t Spell To Save THERE Life




I think it’s safe to say that nobody is perfect, especially when it comes to spelling and grammar. Some of us had it hammered into us as kids, others would say they didn’t focus much on grammar in school. 


I was one of those people who had language rules drilled into her head, but it still didn’t stop me from accidentally writing “illicit” instead of “elicit” when I was talking about children in an essay once.


And I’m not alone! Check out these 16 poor souls who were in desperate need of a hint. 


Where are those grammar Nazis when you need them!?











1. That auditorium name is suddenly perfect.






2. The French are shaking their heads.













3. I can’t stop saying it how it’s spelled.






4. Maybe she’s just from Boston and asked for them to write “Barbie Girl”?



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know