The Nerdy Kid From "The Little Rascals" And "Full House" Is A Man Now, Whoa
Sometimes it’s hard to realize just how much you’ve forgotten about your favorite movies until you rewatch them. Well this actually happened to me recently when I decided to take a trip down memory lane and watch 1994’s The Little Rascals. I loved that movie back in the day, but it’s been at least twenty years since I last saw it. So, as you could imagine, there were a ton of characters and scenes that I completely forgot about!
For instance, remember Waldo? I didn’t. He was Alfalfa’s arch-nemesis who was also trying to win the heart of Darla. Well the little boy who played Waldo has also been featured in other hit movies and TV programs over the years, but lately it seems like he’s nowhere to be found?
So what happened to Waldo?! Let’s find out.
Blake McIver Ewing was born in Los Angeles in 1985.

His first time in the spotlight came in the form of a casual role on the hit ’90s sitcom Full House.

His talents were quickly recognized, and he also began appearing on other popular sitcoms.

Before long, Ewing also started appearing in film.

Commenti
Posta un commento