16 Korean Beauty Products That We Want In Our Makeup Bag




The beauty world always has their eyes open. I mean, beauty bloggers are always on the hunt for the next best product. I know that I am, which is why I always look for new Korean beauty products to try out. There is no doubt that Korean beauty products are dominating the beauty world. Korean beauty products are so innovative and different, which makes them a hot commodity here in North America. Some of these products are so insane, but they actually work. So don’t judge! Keep reading to find out about these 16 Korean beauty products that you’ll want to get your hands on!











1. Egg Mousse Soap


Egg? Sounds crazy, but I heard this cleanser is bomb! 




2. Lip Balm 


Not only is this lip balm amazing, but it has the cutest packaging! 











3. Blush 


This is crazy! Blush in a tube? I need this in my makeup bag. 




4. Water Sleeping Mask


This gel mask is supposed to deeply hydrate your skin. Makes sense since water is in the title of this product. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know