12 Huge Mistakes We All Missed In Our Favorite Action Movies




When I was a kid, I used to think that being an action star was easy. I mean, you get to do awesome stunts, make a lot of money and probably get married to a really beautiful partner, right? What I didn’t consider was all the injuries and other struggles action stars go through. Making an action movie takes a lot of hard work, and mistakes are bound to be made.


For instance, have you ever noticed these fails in your favorite action films?











1. Quantum of Solace


While most of us were watching Daniel Craig portray 007, an extra in the background had a great time sweeping the air. 
















2. Gladiator


When one of the chariots hits a wall and flips over during the Battle of Carthage, audiences with great vision will notice a gas canister in the background. 






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know