15 Steamy Facts About Taylor Lautner




What comes to mind when you think of Taylor Lautner? If you said “abs,” you’re correct! He doesn’t seem to like to wear shirts — and I do not mind. But the guy has a lot more going on for him than just frequent trips to the gym. Here are some facts you might not have known about Mr. Lautner.











1. Taylor Swift’s song, “Back to December,” is about Taylor Lautner. 


The whole song is basically just saying what a mistake it was to have let him go. I MEAN OBVIOUSLY.




2. Ugh, and remember that terrible wig he wore in the first and second Twilight movies? He hated it just as much as we did.


He said it was really uncomfortable, and I guess there was a mutual dislike between him and the hairpiece.











3. When he was younger he used to get bullied because he wanted to be an actor.


He’s worth around $40 mil, so I’d say he got the last laugh on that one.




4. He had to gain 30 pounds so he could be in The Twilight Saga: New Moon. 


Remember when he was just a little guy in the first movie? Okay, I guess he was never that little.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know