16 Carefree Peeps Who Could Give Zero Zoinks Right About Now




Being the ball of uncontrollable anxiety that I am, I sincerely wish that I can one day live my life without giving a shit. After writing this article, I realized that I need to care less and eat more, live in the moment, and be okay with my mediocrity. I plan on doing this by speaking before thinking, lowering my expectations, and ridding my body of all the fucks I have yet to give. If you’re anything like me, I suggest you join the movement.











1. You gotta get those jollies where you can. 






2. More like ridiculous. 













3. You gotta pick your battles. 






4. How does this even happen?



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know