16 Goofball Husbands Just Begging To Be Laughed At




I feel like, as a woman, I’ve watched myself mature over the years. I’m not into Barbies and coloring anymore (except for my adult coloring book, but that’s art so…). Yes, I’m a very different person from who I used to be as a kid. But men…well, men are a different story sometimes. Most times. All the time.


Husbands never cease to amaze me with their goofy antics akin to those a 12-year-old boy would enjoy. What was funny at age eight is equally as funny at age 38.


You’ll see what I mean.











1. “My husband thought this was the same person.”






2. “Being the husband at a Taylor swift concert.”













3. “Asked my husband to (hand) whip some heavy cream. Hear strange noises and walk in on this.”






4. “My husband is accidentally a watermelon.”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know