15 Ridiculously Necessary Labels
There was a children’s movie that I really enjoyed when I was younger about a thief. At one point in the film, the thief climbs all the way up a mountain to steal some precious golden balls. He makes it to the top and is so close to grabbing them, and then he slips and falls all the way back down the mountainside.
As he falls, he starts to hit sign after sign warning people of the steepness of the cliff. Naturally, he gets fed up with being bonked in the face with all these signs and he says, “They should have a sign ‘beware of signs!"” I always thought that that was so funny because that would be ridiculous and unnecessary.
Apparently, there are people in the world that need a sign warning them to be aware of signs.
1. There is nothing else even written on the back!

2. I want to believe whoever designed this mug is joking, but you never know these days.

3. This was a mental image that I did not need.

Commenti
Posta un commento