15 People Who Can"t Seem To Do Anything Right
I dabble in failure on a daily basis. I am a creative(ish) writer, after all. So not all jokes are going to land, and I’m OK with that. Two And A Half Men and The Big Bang Theory have taught me you don’t actually have to be funny to make people laugh, and it’s a mindset I carry with me every day. But I’m sure I have some success stories in my life. Graduate, good job, no kids, just bought a new set of pots and pans. Life’s pretty good right now.
These people? There is no hope for them. It’s amazing they are able to get out of bed in the morning.
Some of these fails might seem innocent enough, but don’t be tricked. This is not your average collection of fails. These really are pushing the limits.
1. The person who made this seems to think rhinos are just hippos in disguise

2. Recent budget cuts really hit the paving industry hard

3. Finally, this news anchor got to live his dream of being a famous artist

4. What’s the best way to get people to take these acronyms seriously? Cats. Always cats

Commenti
Posta un commento