16 Students Who Taught Us How To Laugh Again




It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, of course, I’m talking about being in school. Maybe if I’d paid more attention while there, I could tell you where that famous sentence came from, but regardless, it holds true when I think back on those formative years. Exams and essays would stress us out, but friends and fun were always around the corner hand in hand. At the end of it all, it’s the latter that we remember over the former, because school, especially college, was a blast throughout. But when students brought the fun to the classroom, it created the perfect pick-me-up we all needed. This article celebrates those students and those moments that encompass the always hilarious antics of kids like that and it was a blast to put together, so I hope you get a kick out of it too!


P.S. Professor Conley, if you’re reading this, it was just a joke! I know that line is from Tale Of Two Cities, sorry to worry you like that…


Now, let’s begin! 











1. Can’t make it to class? Phone it in!


Say what you want about modern technology, that’s dedication right there.




2. A teacher should be proud when the student becomes the master













3. And when the prof’s away, the kids will play…






4. When it comes time to present to the class, some students know the importance of theatrics!


Now the master has become the minion? Either way, he’s got my attention!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know