16 Little-Known Woody Harrelson Facts




I’ve been a big fan of Woody Harrelson since he first made a name for himself on the hit sitcom Cheers. Since then, he’s become one of the world’s biggest and most successful actors, but whenever you see him during an interview, he just seems like your average nice guy. I recently watched Zombieland and was so into Woody’s performance that I thought I’d do some research to find some fun facts about him.


Here’s what I found. 











1. He was born in Midland, Texas.


When he was quite young, however, he moved to his mother’s hometown of Lebanon, Ohio. 




2. He spent his summers working at the local amusement park.


He did everything from running games to operating the rides. 











3. He graduated from Hanover College with a degree in English and Theater. 








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know