24 Pics Expertly Designed To Get Some Real Big Smiles
Hey hey! Welcome, it’s good to see you. Well, OK, I can’t see you, but whatever. Who wants to get hung up on little details, right?
So this a fun zone with nice memes and good times. It’s like a little hole in the wall kind of place where the food’s nice and the staff is friendly and there’s a juggler who also plays the piano.
Even though there’s no juggling or pianos in these 24 funny pics, it’s like they have the spirit of those things.
OK, that doesn’t make any sense, but let’s get to ’em anyway.
1. Well, I’m pretty much not going to let anyone take a picture of me without oil in front of my feet now.

2. Huh, I never actually realized that before.

3. I hope one day my rhymes can inspire some outlandish Rap Genius theories.

4. Oh man, there’s probably a million of these, and they’re all hilarious.

Commenti
Posta un commento