Baby Azalea Was Born With Her Organs On The Outside But Her Mother Refused To Let Her Go
When Clare and Dane Rowe of Newcastle, Australia had their 12-week ultrasound, it was clear that something was really wrong with their new child. Devastation struck when doctors informed the couple during a 12-week ultrasound that their child had serious complications. Doctors had their doubts that the child would survive birth, but baby Azalea proved everyone wrong.
SHARE this article with your Facebook friends. Everyone should know baby Azalea’s story.
Clare, 26, and Dane Rowe, 27, had been trying to get pregnant for over a year when they found out they were having their first baby. “They told me she wasn’t compatible for life, I can only describe it as heartbreak,” said Clare in an interview with Daily Mail Australia.

But Claire says “I knew I wanted to fight for her.” And on July 28, 2016, baby Azalea beat the odds and was successfully delivered.

Azalea was born with a rare condition where many vital organs were on the outside of her body.

But there was another aspect of Azalea’s condition that would weigh on Clare immensely.

Commenti
Posta un commento