Even More Things We Never Knew About Kristen Stewart




Yes, we all know that Kristen Stewart starred in the uber successful Twilight franchise. And yes, we all know about her very public relationship with her onscreen love, Robert Pattinson. But it’s time to face the facts: Twilight is over, so is Kristen’s relationship with R-Patts, and there is much, much more to the actress than the human-turned-vampire she became famous for playing. I adored Kristen’s edgy performance in The Runaways, and I was utterly impressed with the raw, moving role she played in Welcome to the Rileys. Her personal life and pre-Twlight career are also super fascinating, and I think you’ll definitely agree. Keep reading to learn 16 fast facts about Kristen Stewart!











1. Although Kristen grew up in a film family, she never actually considered becoming an actor. 


“I never wanted to be the center of attention,” she said. “I wasn’t that ‘I want to be famous, I want to be an actor’ kid. I never sought out acting, but I always practiced my autograph because I love pens. I’d write my name on everything.”




2. After co-starring in 2005’s Zathura: A Space Adventure, Kristen gave Josh Hutcherson a turtle for his 13th birthday!













3. In 2011, Forbes magazine named Kristen and (her then-boyfriend) Robert Pattinson the fifth Highest Paid Celebrity Couple.






4. Kristen’s favorite Twilight scene is when Jacob (played by Taylor Lautner) takes off his shirt in front of Bella’s father, Charlie (played by Billy Burke).


His reaction was pretty priceless.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know