17 Pictures I Laughed At And Some Pee Came Out




Looking for a laugh? Well, you’re in luck because you’ve just stumbled upon a pic dump so funny that I was literally in tears while compiling it. Unfortunately, most of the jokes I was laughing at — courtesy of the other degenerate writers who surround me — were too inappropriate to actually include in the article…So yeah, actually, maybe it’s not as funny as I thought when I started writing this intro. Anyway, I’m certain it’s still somewhat funny because it includes a Seinfeld porn parody and love poems about stuffing cheesy snacks up your butt. Enjoy!











1. Before you point fingers, make sure yours don’t have a bunch of Cheeto dust on them






2. Extremist vegans at it again


These acts of homegrown veganism are getting more and more common 











3. Nothing “says we appreciate you,” like the remnants of last year’s Halloween candy






4. Well, this one’s not hard to figure out



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know