15 Surprising Things About Anna Kendrick




I love celebrities who seem like the kind of person you could go grab some pizza and watch Netflix with all night. It’s nice to know that there are normal, down-to-earth famous people who don’t take themselves so seriously. Anna Kendrick is the leader of the cool celebs and just seems to be an all-around awesome girl. Here are some facts about Anna you may not have heard before.











1. Anna once made the President have a laugh attack.


I want to know what she said!




2. She didn’t learn the song “Cups” for Pitch Perfect. She just saw it on reddit and was bored enough to teach it to herself.


I have done this with choreography from Dance Moms. We are the same, she and I.











3. Anna was actually stoked that she wasn’t part of the last Twilight movie. She said it was a relief not to have to keep doing the interviews for it.


Really, how many times can someone answer “Team Edward or Team Jacob”?




4. She’ll be starring in the third Pitch Perfect movie.


I’d do a lot worse things for $6 million.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know