15 Uses For Old Rake Heads That Don"t Involve Leaves




For some reason, I find rakes hard to get rid of even after they break. A lot of the time, I just don’t want to deal with the steps required to ensure that the garbage man isn’t accidentally impaled while tossing my bags into the truck. I set the rake aside to deal with “later,” and then somehow find it three YEARS later, and I have somehow made a perfect, rusty home for every spiders’ web in the universe. Yuck. 


But now I see that a rake can be the start of a great DIY project, and not only should I save my old one from the spider apocalypse, but I should keep an eye out for them while antiquing!











1. Always know where to find your keys.


A quick spray of paint can make a rake match any decor. If you have small children running around regularly, just make sure this is hung high enough to avoid injury.




2. Display medals with pride.


Have a decorated athlete in the family?











3. Organize your tools.


You could also hang paintbrushes the same way. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know