15 Times Khloë Kardashian Was Totally You




Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been on for 10 seasons! Can you believe that? That means that we’ve gotten 10 seasons filled with so many good moments from the family. I remember laughing so hard until I cried during a ton of episodes. Thank goodness for this show because we were all introduced to Kris, Kourtney, Kim, Khloë, Kendall and Kylie! It’s hard to pick a favorite Kardashian but I have to say, Khloë is definitely the sassiest and funniest one! She’s got an answer to everything and she’s learned to perfect the art of not caring what other people think. So here’s every single time Khloë made you say, “Yup, that’s totally me.” 











1. When she had the same thoughts as us about what she’s doing in life. 


It makes me feel better that Khloë is also in the same boat as us!




2. When she knew the one and only way to win at a breakup. 













3. When she was honest about how she really felt about socializing. 


Literally me at a party.




4. When she admitted she just didn’t want to do something that someone asked her to do. 


“Can you just really quickly do this for me? “Yeah… no. I just really can’t.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know