This Surrealist Photographer Uses Nature As Her Muse, And It"s Stunning




Katerina Plotnikova is a photographer from Russia, and her art looks like it is something out of a fantasy. It is whimsical, weird and otherworldly. It’s hard to believe that these images are the product of someone’s imagination. 


But they are! And she says that she is inspired by everyday things, but her biggest inspiration is nature. “I’m also very inspired by flea markets, secondhand stores, and even garbage bins. Sometimes, people throw away stuff that is priceless to an artist. But more than anything, I’m inspired by nature. Some landscapes are so inspiring that you just want to fly.”


Aside from her work being so stunning and incredible to look at, the animals in her photos are real and were actually present when the photos were being taken! Amazing, right? I would love to snuggle up with a fox. 


Take a look and let us know what you think in the COMMENTS! 











1. This is so beautiful. It looks like she is coming from another world. 






2. Her eyes are very captivating. 













3. It is almost as though she is dreaming. 






4. I bet there is a fairy tale about her somewhere. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know