15 Fun Facts About ‘There’s Something About Mary"




I’m almost 99.9% sure that I’ve every single Ben Stiller movie. Wait… yup I have definitely seen every Ben Stiller movie he’s ever been in. You could call me an obsessed fan. I like seeing his movies because I know they’re going to be hilarious! I also know that there are going to be a ton of one-liners I can quote and use every day. There’s Something About Mary is no different. I’ve seen it so many times yet I still laugh at all the jokes every time. It’s become a movie that everybody lists when they talk about “best comedy movies ever.” It takes a lot of work to make a comedy like that! Here is everything you need to know about There’s Something About Mary!











1. That infamous zipper scene (yes, THAT zipper scene) is actually based on an incident that happened in real life! The Farrelly brothers’ parents were at a party when they had to help the guy out who caught himself in his zipper. 


Oh no. Oh no. That sounds very painful. 




2. When Ted is dropped after being strapped onto the stretcher wasn’t scripted at all! When it happened, people rushed to make sure Ben Stiller was okay but it made the scene so much funnier that it was left in the movie!













3. Matt Dillon and Cameron Diaz were dating while they were filming the movie! They were together for three years!






4. Cameron’s dad wanted to be on set during filming so the Farrellys decided to let him be in a scene! When Ted is released from prison, Cameron’s dad is the inmate in the front with the beard and long hair!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know