12 People Who Got Caught Doing The Selfie... Badly
When done properly and respectfully, I believe that selfies are great. They are like the modern oil painting, except you get to control the lighting, angle, and filtering to ensure that your lies result in 100% perfection. With all the tools available on our smartphones, it becomes really easy to display our edited pics to the outside world. In my case, that is definitely a good thing. The only downside is the looks of confusion and disappointment I get after finally meeting someone I’ve been chatting with online. But hey, at least my profile picture is on point.
1. This is a look of pure disappointment.

2. Remember, someone is always watching.

3. How is this angle even flattering?

4. If you don’t already know that everything on social media is a lie, now you do.

If you don’t believe that beauty is 25% good lighting, 25% angle, and 50% lies, then you better check out #8.
Commenti
Posta un commento