16 Normal Objects That Can Hide Valuables




Thieves are an unfortunate fact of life. There are all too many people out there who just can’t keep their hands to themselves. I know I’ve lost a few irreplaceable things after they walked away on their own when I wasn’t looking. I wish I’d had a clever spot to keep my stuff!


The brilliance of hiding something in plain sight is knowing that thieves would never grab something that isn’t worth their time. Because it’s all about time with thieves. They’re just looking to swipe what’s easy to get in the shortest amount of time possible and to sell it for the most money. So why would they grab a stick of deodorant? It’s genius!











1. Book


Who would suspect any old book on your shelf of holding anything interesting? And even if someone with sticky fingers did find it, this book has a lock.




2. Power Bar


Stow your valuables away in a perfectly ordinary-looking power bar that can sit innocently in the tangle of cords already behind the entertainment center.











3. Fire Extinguisher


Quench your fears by stashing your goods away in the last place anybody would look: safety equipment. Just make sure you don’t try to use this one in a real emergency.




4. Hair Brush


As a bonus, it’s actually a functional brush. Pull it through your hair a few times and you would never know it wasn’t just your dirty old hair brush.




The home is just full of everyday objects with secret hiding potential…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know