15 Times Nature Got Confused




Nature is really an amazing, weird thing, right? There are cool clouds and plants and animals…and the weather! How cool is the weather? 


It seems like nature keeps surprising with more interesting and impressive things. It is resilient and beautiful, and it’s hard to believe we occupy the same planet! 


Even though nature is so incredible, I feel like there have been times when nature seems…a little confused. I mean, sure, maybe there is some science stuff going on that I don’t really understand. but it’s still a little…strange. 


What is amazing, though, is when people can capture these weird, confused moments of nature. 


Let us know which one is your favorite in the COMMENTS and don’t forget to SHARE! 











1. These weird clouds over a mountain. 


I am sure there is a perfectly good scientific explanation for this…but come on, this is like the cloud version of that one clingy friend we all have. 




2. This weird, poor little tree. 


Maybe he got tired and tried to put his head down for a nap…or whatever the tree equivalent is. 











3. Whatever these are….


You were supposed to be growing cute little flowers! Not these creepy laughing baby face ghost pods. 




4. These weird little wispy clouds. 


Normally, tiny baby tornadoes would be something I might think is cute. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know