12 Facts About The Backstreet Boys




When I was a kid, my older sister was completely obsessed with The Backstreet Boys. And because of this obsession, I now know all the lyrics to every single Backstreet Boys song ever written. This isn’t something I often admit to people so consider yourself lucky. My earliest memories mainly consist of me searching for anything to shove into my ears so that I didn’t have to listen to “Everybody” for the 23rd time in a row. This was my struggle.


Recently I heard a Backstreet Boys song on the radio, and I came to the sudden realization that I literally had not heard any news about Howie, Nick, AJ, Kevin, and Brian in a very long time. So I decided to do some research, and I actually came across some pretty interesting facts.


Here is what I found. 











1. Howie is the only member of the group to have studied dance. 


















2. Kevin used to work as a performer at Disney World.


Before joining the iconic boy band, Kevin made a living portraying characters like Aladdin.






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know