This Disney-Inspired Wedding Is What Wedding Dreams Are Made Of




I’ll admit it right off the bat. I am generally not a fan of themed weddings whatsoever. So when I caught wind of a Disney-inspired wedding that was supposedly magical, I had my doubts. But after scrolling through the couple’s photographer, Degrees North Images’ photos, I immediately bit my tongue. The young Texas-based couple managed to pull off a Disney wedding that was tasteful, subtle, and definitely not lacking in magical details. From the bride’s dress, to the reception tables, to that cake, everything was completely spot-on. This gorgeous couple, ceremony, and reception have definitely changed my opinion of themed weddings, and if you are anything like me, I guarantee they’ll change your opinion too. So if you’re curious to see what a themed wedding done right looks like, keep reading for photos that truly prove this Disney wedding is what dreams are made of. 











The Couple


I couldn’t properly begin without showing you a photo of the stunning couple. The ceremony took place in the heart of Houston, Texas, where they were surrounded by an intimate group of family and friends. 




The Gals


Not only do I adore her chosen palette for bridesmaid dresses, but I also love how each one is slightly different. And by the way, the bride’s dress is subtly Disney-themed! She bought the dreamy gown from the beautiful line, Alfred Angelo for Disney Weddings.











Pre-Ceremony Request


I think this is such a lovely idea. The couple created this rhyming sign, complete with Disney characters’ photos, to request that guests keep their cell phones stored away to really focus on the ceremony and the couple. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know