13 Things Everyone Should Know About The Irresistible Idris Elba




Lately, everybody wants to talk about Idris Elba. And I don’t blame them! I mean, have you looked at the guy? He’s the definition of handsome! He’s been on everyone’s radar since he starred on the critically acclaimed TV show The Wire. Since then, he’s continued to be in successful movies and TV shows that have gotten him a ton of fancy awards! It looks like there’s no stopping him now. He might even get to play James Bond after Daniel Craig retires from the movie series! So here’s everything you need to know about the very handsome and charming Idris Elba!











1. Idris’ breakout role was starring on The Wire. Except, he’s admitted that he’s never even see the show! 


“By the way, you know I’ve never watched The Wire. I’ve seen a full episode at screenings but never at home. I’ve never watched an entire season.”




2. Even though he wasn’t on The Office for a very long time and his character wasn’t exactly the most well-liked, he loved his time there. 


“The most dynamic and sophisticated comedy to hit television in the last 10 years, if you like, and here it is, they’re calling me. It’s a great, great feeling… They’re great guys, I love working on that show.” 











3. He prides himself on not having any formal acting training! 






I mean, he won two SAG awards so he’s doing something right!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know