17 Chefs That Aren"t The Masters Of Anything
I’ll admit that I pretty much can’t cook. Folks have tried to teach me how to do it over the years, and I can follow their instructions, but I always forget how it goes before much time has passed.
So I don’t have a lot of business criticizing someone’s culinary technique, but even I can tell when something doesn’t look right. Like if the dish involves raw chicken or it’s on fire, it probably didn’t go as planned.
Fortunately, even a dummy like me can appreciate how these 16 cooks missed their mark. Some of them did this on purpose, but just as many would only want you to think that.
For a bit of fun, try to guess which is which.
1. Ehh, people will buy it. You just have to say it’s artisanal.

2. Well, as long as she didn’t call you a donkey, I don’t think you need to worry about it.

3. If ya’ll were both eight years old, you’d be a superstar.

4. Yeah, there’s a pretty good reason why you’ve never tried that before.

Commenti
Posta un commento