16 DIY Anthropologie Knockoff Projects For Your Bedroom




Oh, Anthroplogie, how I want to love you! While some of your decor isn’t exactly my style, for every item I don’t like there are two that I adore. 


But, Anthro (Can I call you Anthro? No? How about Auntie Gee?), we need to talk about your prices. A pillow should not cost nearly $100. It’s silly. You’re better than that, Auntie Gee. Still, the side-effect of those prices is a thriving community of DIYers creating the same looks for fractions of fractions of those prices. I love you, Auntie Gee, but I just can’t afford you.











1. A cost-effective reflection.


This beautiful mirror is $498 on Anthropologie, but this project recreates the look for only $68. You can spend the savings on a whole new wardrobe, and look into that mirror every day with a smug smirk on your face!




2. ‘Glamping’ without the price tag.


This pompom-covered sleeping bag is super chic! I actually like the DIY version better. 











3. All the ruffles!


Auntie Gee loves her ruffles, but I don’t love the $150-$210 price tag/curtain panel. If you can sew in a straight line, you can make your own.




4. Embellish the drab out of your nightstand.


Just raid the trim section of the hardware store for the fanciest bits, glue them on, and paint!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know