Here"s How Johnny Knoxville Tore His...Er...Sensitive Area




I’ve been a fan of the guys from Jackass since they first showed up on TV in their low-budget MTV show, and of course, I’ve seen all of their full feature films — even Jackass 2.5 and Jackass 3.5! In fact, there was a time in my life when I was in high school and was pretty obsessed with Johnny Knoxville and his crew. I wanted to be part of something cool like that so badly. However, when I heard Johnny explain one of his most horrific injuries, my aspirations changed. 











We’ve all seen Johnny Knoxville take some pretty big hits over the years.


But apparently there’s one that he remembers the most. 




While speaking with The Daily Beast about his project Being Evel, Knoxville reminisced about an injury that left the entire internet cringing in horror. 













And no, it doesn’t involve him getting crushed by a bull…






Or being hit with a sledgehammer…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know