Real People Tell Their Stories About 12 Celebrity Jerks




It’s often said that you should never meet your heroes. Often they won’t live up to what you believe about them. Nothing makes this more clear than these stories as told by reddit users meeting these celebrities. They may smile for the camera, but these celebs don’t keep smiling when the camera turns off.


Do you feel these stories are accurate? Leave a COMMENT with your opinion!











1. Justin Bieber


“I lived in the same town as Justin Bieber (Stratford, Ontario). There are only 30,000 people in the town and I’m only a year younger than him so we had a ton of mutual friends, played basketball together and I frequently saw him at social gatherings. He was possibly the most arrogant little s**t I’ve ever met, he would brutally make fun of people, disrespect adults for no reason and one of my best friends told me that at a hockey game he pissed in some peoples cups for no reason.”




2. Demi Lovato


“I saw Demi Lovato in a smoothie shop with my 9-year-old cousin, who’s a big fan. We went up to her and my cousin asked for an autograph. She was texting, looked up, and with the most scathing look said, “Can’t you see I’m f**king busy?” My cousin was crushed and almost cried when we left.”











3. Jared Leto


“I can vouch for this. I was a sound technician at a show he was playing. I had some things I needed to ask him, but he was backstage tuning his guitar. I kept my distance and was waiting for him to be done when he looked up at me with the most hateful look I’ve ever received and said “Can I f**king help you?” I said I was a tech and needed some info. He told me to f**k off. Great guy.”




4. Ariana Grande


“Friend of friend works in a high position at a casino she’s performed at. Says she a diva of epic proportions. Actually demanded to be carried on and off stage because she was so tired.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know