20 Professionals Who Won"t Be Getting Repeat Customers




In the age of the Internet, where all of our shortcomings are remembered forever, it’s getting more and more difficult to find forgiveness out there. We all make mistakes. I know I can always count on our eagle-eyed readers to find any and all typos in my text! 


Nobody goes through life without slipping up from time to time. Even the professionals we hire to do things right aren’t perfect. And although we might forgive them in the end, maybe the next time around we’ll hire a competitor.











1. And you thought airlines had cut back on leg room…






2. It’s a great-looking installation except for one tiny detail.













3. Lucky for this sign’s maker, I just can’t. I can’t even.






4. Ronald will not be lovin’ this sign…






Sign-makers DO make their jobs look tough….


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know